Q: What are the differences between the holsters series?
- The C-series, Level I & Level II retention OWB holster is the perfect holster for everyday carry.
The C-series ergonomic design allows fast draws for quicker time to target and features a thumb lock release mechanism that prevents anyone but the wearer from drawing the pistol.
- The R-series is a secure, comfortable carry solution in a minimalist, compact and lightweight design.
This Level I & Level II retention OWB holster adds almost no surface area to the pistol, allowing for fast and easy re-holstering.
- The M-series holster can be worn IWB and OWB anywhere around the belt.
A minimalist and flexible solution to both open and concealed carry.
The Orpaz multi-purpose holster has two windows to the pistol’s chamber and triggers to give you visual confirmation of your firearm’s status at all times.
- The T40&T40X - Adjustable Light-Bearing Tactical Holsters.
It is compatible with a wide range of pistols and tactical flashlights due to its full width and height-adjustable design.
- The T41 Holster is a Universal Holster that can easily be adjusted to fit different pistols and different types of optics & sights.
Q: What are the differences between the two levels of retention?
- Level I holsters have only passive retention that is adjustable by tightening or loosening the retention screws.
- The level II retention holster has two retention sources: an active retention device and passive retention of the holster.
Orpaz’s Holsters are designed with a thumb release mechanism that ensures Level 2 retention.
Q: How do I operate my ORPAZ Holster?
A: Assembly instructions for all Orpaz products can be found here
Q: I lost screws / I need parts for replacement.
A: Here, you will find hardware for all Orpaz products.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we do ship internationally.
International orders may be subject to customs duties or import taxes once they reach your country.
We recommend contacting your local customs office for further information about these costs.
For more info visit here.
Q: Do you offer expedited shipping?
A: Yes, you will see the expedited shipping options for US domestic orders after adding the items to your cart and update your shipping location in the cart.
Our shipping calculator will also show you the estimated delivery time on each option that you will pick.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: We make an effort to ship the same day all Standard Orders placed before 1 pm ET and all Expedited Orders placed before 3 pm ET.
You will be notified via email once your order has shipped. Weekend orders ship on Monday.
Feel free to contact us With any question or concern you may have